AGS will soon launch the 6-month LEVEL UP Accelerator to boost the growth of high potential Zambian businesses.
As a first step, selected growth-oriented businesses will have the chance to prepare themselves for LEVEL UP by joining a 5-day intensive Pre-Accelerator (Expand Your Business Training). Successfully selected and trained businesses in the Pre-Accelerator stand a higher than 50% chance of being selected to the LEVEL UP Accelerator.
The training will help business managers with the following issues:
- Reviewing business vision, objectives, and performance measures
- Assessing the growth potential of the business
- Analysing the spectrum of distinct growth strategies
- Selecting the right growth strategy
- Developing concrete initiatives supporting business growth across functions: marketing, operations, human resources
- Making the growth strategy actionable
If you have a solid business and are thirsty to grow it, apply for the Pre-Accelerator by 9th March 2021 through the link below!
To be eligible, your business should:
- Operate in Lusaka, Copperbelt or North Western Province
- Operate in agribusiness, forestry, renewable energy, circular economy or mining services (ICT and education are seen as cross-cutting sectors)
- Have at least 2 years’ track record of sustained operations
- Have existing, regular revenue
- Have defined products and markets
- Potentially be looking at export markets or expanding current markets
- Be registered for tax and NAPSA
- Have a Human Resource policy in place.
Training takes place in early April 2021. Join the Pre-Accelerator and increase your chances of getting accepted to LEVEL UP!