Deadline: extended to 6 October 2021
Open to: MSME tertiary education service providers
The AGS Programme welcomes applications for the ICT cohort of the 6-month LEVEL UP Accelerator Programme. LEVEL UP includes tailored coaching and mentoring to make your business investor ready. We focus on high potential Zambian SMEs and start-ups with ambition to grow. This is the second of three application periods for LEVEL UP in 2021.
Best performing participants will obtain financial support through procurement of productive commodities. The expected start date for the cohort is November 2021.
The programme is open to MSME tertiary education service providers based in Lusaka, Copperbelt and North-Western Provinces that provide technical skills training to learners in the agribusiness, renewable energy, forestry, mining services, circular economy and ICT sector.
KEY COMPONENTS OF THE ACCELERATOR
- Business modeling
- Accounting, financial modeling and planning
- Human Centred Design Thinking
- Marketing and branding
- Leveraging technology solutions
- Investor readiness
- In-residence business bootcamp
- One-on-one business coaching and mentorship
- Technical skills to help enterprises become competitive
- Business linkages and growth opportunities (supply chains, access to finance, markets, & other business development support services)
HOW TO APPLY?
3. Fill in and submit your business profile.
4. Proceed to apply for LEVEL UP.
5. Fill in and submit the LEVEL UP application form latest on 6 October 2021.